Have a crush on sb和Have a crash on sb的区别:
1、crush 本义是“压碎”,Have a crush on sb. 比喻某人在自己心中的分量是沉甸甸的,也就是“迷深深地爱上某人”或“迷恋某人”,。
2、crash 本意是“粉碎”,Have a crash on sb. 比喻某人在自己心中变得支离破碎,也就是“对某人完全失去信心”或“与某人彻底分手”。
拓展资料
Have a crush on sb
1、I have a crush on sb.
我迷恋上了某人。
2、I have a crush on this girl!
我对这个女孩很迷恋!
3、I just have a crush on her.
我只是和她有小的接触。
4、I'm going to dinner with this girl I have a crush on.
我要和我迷恋的这个女孩吃晚餐。
5、You have a crush on Tina, right?
你迷上蒂娜了,对吗?
6、I hear you have a crush on me.
我听说你对我一见钟情。
7、No, he does not have a crush on me.
不,他不是看上我了。
8、I have a crush on the new girl and cannot concentrate in class.
我喜欢上了新来的女孩,连上课都不能集中注意力。电影中的。
Have a crash on sb
1、Croissants de France symbolizes a life of vogue and health. Today, more and more customers have a crash on her.
可颂坊标志了一种健康时尚的生活方式。今天,越来越多的消费者爱上了可颂坊。
2、Reports have just come in of a terrible crash on the freeway.
刚才传来高速公路上发生了可怕的汽车相撞的报道。
3、Those plans have probably been derailed for now by a devastating crash on a high-speed line in late July that killed at least 40 people and injured nearly 200.
此类计划很可能已经因今年7月下旬发生的特大高铁事故而搁置。那起事故造成至少40人死亡,将近200人受伤。
4、The moves underscore Asian exchanges 'efforts to catch up with their western rivals, which have added systems to prevent a repeat of the flash crash on Wall Street in 2010.
此举凸显出亚洲交易所试图赶上其西方竞争对手的努力&后者已增设相关系统,以防2010年华尔街发生的闪电崩盘重演。
5、They have started to ask what would be the impact from a crash not just on the Chinese economy but also on global iron ore consumption, Latin American trade surpluses and treasury bill purchases.
他们开始想知道,上海股市的崩溃,会对中国经济,乃至全球铁矿石需求、拉美贸易盈余和美国国债购买产生什么影响。
标签:crash